+ Site Statistics
+ Resolve Accession
+ Subscribe to Site Feeds
EurekaMag Most Shared ContentMost Shared
EurekaMag PDF Full Text ContentPDF Full Text
+ PDF Full Text
Request PDF Full TextRequest PDF Full Text
Submit PDF Full TextSubmit PDF Full Text
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter
Follow on Google+Follow on Google+
Follow on LinkedInFollow on LinkedIn

+ Translate

Vegetable cultivation and research in Malawi

, : Vegetable cultivation and research in Malawi. Acta Horticulturae (33): 21-24

Production areas, marketing methods, research programmes and future prospects of vegetable cultivation are discussed.

(PDF 0-2 workdays service)

Order PDF Full Text


Click here to order any other PDF Full Text

Accession: 000260839

PDF Full Text: Submit

Submit PDF Full Text

No spam - Every submission is manually reviewed

Due to poor quality, we do not accept files from Researchgate

Submitted PDF Full Texts will always be free for everyone
(We only charge for PDFs that we need to acquire)

Select a PDF file:

Other references

Anonymous, 2013: In Vivo Visualizations of Drought-Induced Embolism Spread in Vitis vinifera. Long-distance water transport through plant xylem is vulnerable to hydraulic dysfunction during periods of increased tension on the xylem sap, often coinciding with drought. While the effects of local and systemic embolism on plant water transport...

Robinson, John, M.; Vandre, Dale, D., 1995: Stimulus-dependent alterations in macrophage microtubules: Increased tubulin polymerization and detyrosination. Murine macrophage microtubules are very dynamic. The majority of the microtubules ( apprxeq 80%) exist in a rapidly depolymerizing pool (t-1/2 apprxeq 30 seconds). The remaining 20% of the microtubules are in a more slowly depolymerizing pool (t-1...

Andreeva Z.M.; Shobukhova T.S., 1974: The use of the o nitrophenyl beta d galactoside test for determination of beta galactosidase activity of bacteria of the salmonella genus. Zhurnal Mikrobiologii Epidemiologii i Immunobiologii 6: 19-22

Vergelli, Claudia; Giovannoni, Maria-Paola; Pieretti, Stefano; Di-Giannuario, Ainalia; Dal-Piaz, Vittorio; Biagini, Pierfrancesco; Biancalani, Claudio; Graziano, Alessia; Cesari, Nicoletta, 2007: 4-amino-5-vinyl-3(2H)-pyridazinones and analogues as potent antinociceptive agents: Synthesis, SARs, and preliminary studies on the mechanism of action. A series of 4-amino-5-vinyl-3(2H)-pyridazinones and analogues were synthesized and their antinociceptive effect was evaluated in the mouse abdominal constriction model. Several of the novel compounds showed ED50 values in the range 620 mg/kg/sc a...

Duprey, Philippe; Paulin, Denise, 1995: What can be learned from intermediate filament gene regulation in the mouse embryo. International Journal of Developmental Biology 39(3): 443-457

England, M. A.; Cowper, S. V., 1977: Wound healing in the early chick embryo studied by scanning electron microscopy. A simple incision was made in the early chick embryo (stages 3-5) area pellucida endoderm and its subsequent healing studied by scanning electron microscopy (SEM). Initially the wounded edges of the endoderm layer curl towards the ectoderm creatin...

Anonymous, 2013: The effect of agricultural land use practice on habitat selection of red deer. The population of red deer (<em>Cervus elaphus</em>) has increased substantially in many western European countries during recent decades. Simultaneously, agricultural practices have undergone major changes. Observations suggest that m...

Rezai N.; Montague A.C.W., 1969: Uneven degree of erythro blastosis in di zygotic twins. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 103(8): 1163

Runko, Erik; Wideman, Christi; Kaprielian, Zaven, 1999: Cloning and expression of VEMA: A novel ventral midline antigen in the rat CNS. A variety of molecules expressed at the midline of the developing central nervous system (CNS) control multiple aspects of pattern formation and axon guidance. We recently identified monoclonal antibody (mAb) CARO 2 as a novel marker of the ventra...

Nevarez, Jacob; Richins, Richard D.; Micheletto, Sandra; O'connell, Mary A.; Cary, Robert, 2000: Identification of drought responsive genes using a microarray approach. Plant Biology (Rockville) : 86