+ Site Statistics
References:
52,654,530
Abstracts:
29,560,856
PMIDs:
28,072,755
+ Search Articles
+ Subscribe to Site Feeds
Most Shared
PDF Full Text
+ PDF Full Text
Request PDF Full Text
+ Follow Us
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on LinkedIn
+ Translate
+ Recently Requested

The Danish dairy industry in the 80s



The Danish dairy industry in the 80s



Maelkeritidende 93(16): 428-429, 431-433, 435



During the 1970s the number of dairy factories in Denmark decreased from 524 to 235, of which 171 are cooperative and 64 private. The industry is now highly concentrated: 80% of liquid milk is produced by 14 dairies, with the remaining 20% divided among 71 dairies; half of all butter is made by 9 enterprises, with 179 factories contributing the remainder; and 56% of all cheese comes from 12 enterprises, the remaining 146 accounting for only 44%.

(PDF emailed within 1 workday: $29.90)

Accession: 000998851

Download citation: RISBibTeXText


Related references

Practical problems concerning the Danish dairy industry: the European dairy problem; the situation in the Danish dairy sector. Maelkeritidende 89 (45) 1102-1104, 1976

The Danish dairy industry must start producing dairy products from vegetable oils. Nordeuropaeisk mejeri tidsskrift6(7): 163-166, 1980

Dairy industry in developed countries--Danish developmental assisstance for dairy areas. 1974

Conference of the Dairy Technology Association at Dalum Technical College. The Danish dairy industry's cheese system (MOS). Nordisk Mejeriinformation 20(1): 15-17, 1993

The 1975 dairy year: Big increase in foreign currency earnings of the Danish dairy industry; increasing importance of EEC for exports. Nordisk Mejeriindustri 3(1): 18-19, 1976

Danish dairy industry. II. Tejipar 37(1): 22-25, 1988

The Danish dairy industry. Annales de Geographie (484): 651-672, 1978

The Danish dairy industry. Techn Lait, 17: 205, 27-77, 1965

Danish dairy industry. Dansk mejeribrug, K<o>benhavn: Forlaget Liber A/S., 2 vol.: Price: Dkr. 525, 1963

The Danish dairy industry. Dairy Industr, 4: 18, 1939

The Danish dairy industry. Food Manufacture 56(3): 33, 35, 1981

An alternative in the Danish dairy industry. Maelkeritidende 100(10): 240-243, 1987

Facts about the Danish dairy industry. 1953

Danish Dairy Industry . . . Worldwide. Danish Dairy Industry Worldwide 3: 80, 1980

Some data on the Danish dairy industry. Prumysl Potravin 33(2): 92-94, 1982