EurekaMag.com logo
+ Site Statistics
References:
48,253,228
Abstracts:
22,798,842
+ Resolve Accession
+ Subscribe to Site Feeds
EurekaMag Most Shared ContentMost Shared
EurekaMag PDF Full Text ContentPDF Full Text
+ PDF Full Text
Request PDF Full TextRequest PDF Full Text
Submit PDF Full TextSubmit PDF Full Text
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter
Follow on Google+Follow on Google+
Follow on LinkedInFollow on LinkedIn

+ Translate

Characteristics and potential of domestic and wild ruminants in Morocco


, : Characteristics and potential of domestic and wild ruminants in Morocco. Proceedings of the International Colloquium on Tropical Animal Production for the Benefit of Man, Antwerp, Dec 17-18, 1982: 142-147

In 1980, the cattle population numbered 4 200 000, sheep 15 000 000 and goats 8 000 000, but numbers were subsequently reduced by around 40% following a drought. 90% of cattle represent local breeds, exotics and crossbreds accounting for the remaining 10%.

(PDF 0-2 workdays service)

Order PDF Full Text

Close
Close

Click here to order any other PDF Full Text


Accession: 001053157

PDF Full Text: Submit


Submit PDF Full Text

No spam - Every submission is manually reviewed

Due to poor quality, we do not accept files from Researchgate

Submitted PDF Full Texts will always be free for everyone
(We only charge for PDFs that we need to acquire)

Select a PDF file:
Close
Close

Other references

Zimmermann D., 1990: Recovery on the ocean floor?. Deutscher Forschungsdienst, Df-Magazin 3(9): 9-11

Dukes, Pd; Jones, A., 1979: Production, standardization and longevity of inoculum of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. batatas, the sweetpotato wilt pathogen. HortScience 14(2): 123

Zeng Guo Qing, Cao Yu Jing, 1996: Co-culture of mouse embryos with uterine epithelial cells monolayer. The objective of this study was to develop a system in which mouse embryos were co-cultured with uterine epithelial cell monolayer. Blastocysis were developed from eight-cell embryos in vitro. Monolayer of uterine cells were obtained from the uter...

Goldstein M.; Anagnoste B.; Battista A.F.; Owen W.S.; Nakatani S., 1969: Studies of amines in the striatum in monkeys with nigral lesions the disposition biosynthesis and metabolites of tritiated dopamine and carbon 14 serotonin in the striatum. Journal of Neurochemistry 16(4): 645-653

Ding, Ck; Wang, Cy; Gross, Kc; Smith, Dl, 2002: Jasmonate and salicylate induce the expression of pathogenesis-related-protein genes and increase resistance to chilling injury in tomato fruit. Treatment of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum L. cv. Beefstake) fruit with low concentrations of (0.01 mM) methyl jasmonate (MeJA) or methyl salicylate (MeSA) substantially enhanced their resistance to chilling temperature and decreased the inciden...

Maurice, Tangui; Lockhart, Brian P.; Privat, Alain, 1996: Amnesia induced in mice by centrally administered beta-amyloid peptides involves cholinergic dysfunction. Substantial evidences suggest that the increased cerebral deposition, and neurotoxic action of the beta-amyloid peptide, the major constituent of senile plaques, may represent the underlying cause of the cognitive deficits observed in Alzheimer&ap...

Wierszylowski, J. G., 1958: Trials with raspberries in Poznan Poland. Of ten varieties tested in 1953-57, Rubin, Lloyd George, Mailing Exploit, Mailing Seedling Z and Souvenir de Paul Camenzind gave the largest crops and, with the exception of Mailing Seedling Z, were also best for canning and other types of process...

Bottin R.; Petit J.M.; Deroanne R.; Pirany F.; Juchmes J., 1970: Comparison between measurements of maximal oxygen intake during level run of 1 or 2 minutes. Internationale Zeitschrift fuer Angewandte Physiologie Einschliesslich Arbeitsphysiologie 29(1): 11-17

Lombard, J., 1928: Notes prelimin aires sur la geologie de l'Afrique equatoriale franYaise. 4. Description de deux dents de Lamnidae provenant de la falaise de Pointe Noire. C. Geol. France: 283-285

Konovalov, A. A., 1992: Linked inheritance of alcohol dehydrogenase isoenzymes and the monogerm/multigerm character in sugarbeet. In F2 progenies from crosses and backcrosses involving one multigerm and 2 monogerm forms, segregation was studied for monogermy/multigermy and for the loci Adh1 for alcohol dehydrogenase, Mod1 for malic enzyme and Mor1 for malate dehydrogenase. T...