EurekaMag.com logo
+ Site Statistics
References:
48,253,228
Abstracts:
22,798,842
+ Resolve Accession
+ Subscribe to Site Feeds
EurekaMag Most Shared ContentMost Shared
EurekaMag PDF Full Text ContentPDF Full Text
+ PDF Full Text
Request PDF Full TextRequest PDF Full Text
Submit PDF Full TextSubmit PDF Full Text
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter
Follow on Google+Follow on Google+
Follow on LinkedInFollow on LinkedIn

+ Translate

Control of Puccinia recondita f.sp. tritici, Erysiphe graminis, Septoria nodorum and Fusarium spp. on wheat with different fungicides


, : Control of Puccinia recondita f.sp. tritici, Erysiphe graminis, Septoria nodorum and Fusarium spp. on wheat with different fungicides. Zastita Bilja 38(2): 113-122

The fungicides used in field trials against natural infection were captafol, carbendazim, chlorothalonil, fenpropimorph, flutriafol, iprodione, mancozeb, prochloraz, propiconazole, guazatine triacetate, S-33081, triforine, triadimefon, triadimenol and tridemorph. In 1984 infection by E. graminis was 12.4% and by S. nodorum 15.5%. In 1985, incidence of these was very low, but 7% of the ears were infected by F. spp. None of these diseases significantly affected yield.

(PDF 0-2 workdays service)

Order PDF Full Text

Close
Close

Click here to order any other PDF Full Text


Accession: 001554371

PDF Full Text: Submit


Submit PDF Full Text

No spam - Every submission is manually reviewed

Due to poor quality, we do not accept files from Researchgate

Submitted PDF Full Texts will always be free for everyone
(We only charge for PDFs that we need to acquire)

Select a PDF file:
Close
Close

Other references

Yeo T K.; Yeo K T.; Parent J.B.; Olden K., 1984: Swainsonine treatment accelerates the intracellular transport and secretion of glycoproteins in human hepatoma cells. Journal of Cell Biology 99(4 PART 2): 223A

O' Flynn, B.; Collins, J. F., 1972: An altitudinal sequence of soils in the Sutton-Howth area of Co. Dublin. An altitudinal sequence including regosolic, grey-brown podzolic, brown-podzolic, lithosolic and gley soils is discussed. The morphological, physical, and chemical data for eight soil profiles are presented. The extreme acidity of some of the more...

Grabovskaya K.V., 1988: Comparison of two methods used for determining the hydrophobic properties of streptococcus groups a and b. A simple method for the evaluation of the hydrophobic properties of streptococci, pathogenic for humans, by their adherence to polystyrene and a modified method for measuring their hydrophobic properties by their sorption on hexadecane have been d...

Nakayama F. S., 1968: Calcium activity, complex and ion-pair in saturated CaCO sub 3 solutions. In saturated CaCO (sub 3) solution under partial pressure of 350 ppm CO (sub 2) , the Ca (super +2) form makes up 80 percent of the total Ca in solution. The remaining 20 percent is made up of CaCO (sub 3) (super o) and CaHCO (sub 3) (super +) spe...

Selli R., 1970: Magnetic profiles. Geologic interpretation, seamounts, bathyal plain.

Perriard, Jacqueline; Saurat, Jean-Hilaire; Harms, Monika, 2000: An overlap of Cowden's disease and Bannayan-Riley-Ruvalcaba syndrome in the same family. We describe a family with the unusual association of Cowden's disease and Bannayan-Riley-Ruvalcaba syndrome. The father has characteristic mucocutaneous features that are palmoplantar keratoses, multiple facial papules, oral papillomatoses, l...

Kotter, Herbert Bernd Van Deenen., 1963: The state of health of the rural population. (Schriftenreihe Gebiete d. offentlichen Gesundheitswesen. 16.). The starting point of this study is the authors' conviction that the state of health of a population is influenced by socio-economic conditions and behaviour. The areas under investigation were so chosen that sample analyses of the industrial...

Anonymous, 2012: The Revised Classification of Eukaryotes. This revision of the classification of eukaryotes, which updates that of Adl et al. [J. Eukaryot. Microbiol. 52 (2005) 399], retains an emphasis on the protists and incorporates changes since 2005 that have resolved nodes and branches in phylogene...

Roubaud, E., 1900: Sur deux types de Dipteres fusicoles, Orygma luctuosa (Meigen), Coelopa pilipes (Haliday). Bulletin de la Societe Philomathique, 77-80

Dussert J.Eduardo, 1932: Preparation of anti-sheep hemolytic amboceptor from the ass. The author employed the method of diminishing doses starting with 80 cc of 50% sheep cells, then 20 cc, and 6 injections of 10 cc. After rest intervals of 1-2 wks., more series of 4 and 5 injections of 10 cc were made. Injections were intraven. an...