EurekaMag.com logo
+ Site Statistics
References:
48,252,460
Abstracts:
22,798,453
+ Resolve Accession
+ Subscribe to Site Feeds
EurekaMag Most Shared ContentMost Shared
EurekaMag PDF Full Text ContentPDF Full Text
+ PDF Full Text
Request PDF Full TextRequest PDF Full Text
Submit PDF Full TextSubmit PDF Full Text
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter
Follow on Google+Follow on Google+
Follow on LinkedInFollow on LinkedIn

+ Translate

Control of biomedically important molluscs


, : Control of biomedically important molluscs. Archives de L'institut Pasteur D'algerie. Institut Pasteur D'algerie 55: 153-193

This review deals with the control of the mollusc vectors of human Schistosoma and of Fasciola hepatica.

(PDF 0-2 workdays service)

Order PDF Full Text

Close
Close

Click here to order any other PDF Full Text


Accession: 001554435

PMID: 3079509

PDF Full Text: Submit


Submit PDF Full Text

No spam - Every submission is manually reviewed

Due to poor quality, we do not accept files from Researchgate

Submitted PDF Full Texts will always be free for everyone
(We only charge for PDFs that we need to acquire)

Select a PDF file:
Close
Close

Other references

Thangnipon W.; Brodal P.; Storm Mathisen J., 1980: High affinity uptake of glutamate in terminals of the cortico pontine pathway. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica 109(3): 29A

Cheng, K.; Yang, N.; Mahato, R.I., 2009: TGF-beta1 gene silencing for treating liver fibrosis. Small interfering RNA (siRNA) and short hairpin RNA (shRNA) targeting different regions of transforming growth factor beta1 (TGF-beta1) mRNA were designed and the silencing effect was determined after transfection into immortalized rat liver stell...

Weiss, C.; Braun, W.; Zschaler, W., 1967: On the influence of variations in urinary pH on the excretion of some amino acid esters by the perfused rat kidney. Naunyn-Schmiedebergs Archiv für Experimentelle Pathologie und Pharmakologie 258(1): 83-90

Liang, K.; Such, G.K.; Zhu, Z.; Yan, Y.; Lomas, H.; Caruso, F., 2012: Charge-shifting click capsules with dual-responsive cargo release mechanisms. Advanced Materials 23(36): H273-H277

Ohrloff, C., 1993: Comparison of phacoemulsification and planned extracapsular cataract extraction. 40% of cataract surgeons in German speaking countries use phacoemulsification as the procedure of choice for cataract extraction while the other 60% still use the planned extracapsular extraction. The more procedures a surgeon performs the stronge...

Ambriz-Fernández, R.; Reyna-Fregoso, M.P.; Pizzuto-Chávez, J.; Rodríguez-Moyado, H.; Farfán-Canto, J.M.; Trueba-Christy, E.; Collazo-Jaloma, J., 1985: Kinetics of the inhibitor of factor VIII:C in patients with hemophilia A. A study of the cooperative group of hemophilia. Archivos de Investigacion Medica 16(3): 225-235

Abstracts., 1984: Abstracts of the proceedings of the Sixteenth Annual Meeting of the American Association of Stratigraphic Palynologists. Palynology, 8: 233-261

Zech, P., 1974: Renal toxicity of antibiotics and their interactions. La Nouvelle Presse Medicale 3(8): 453-454

Liu, Z-Wu.; Gao, X-Bing., 2006: Adenosine inhibits activity of hypocretin/orexin neurons by the A1 receptor in the lateral hypothalamus: a possible sleep-promoting effect. Neurons in the lateral hypothalamus (LH) that contain hypocretin/orexin have been established as important promoters of arousal. Deficiencies in the hypocretin/orexin system lead to narcolepsy. The inhibition of hypocretin/orexin neurons by sleep-...

Schroeder, H.; Leventis, R.; Shahinian, S.; Walton, P.A.; Silvius, J.R., 1996: Lipid-modified, cysteinyl-containing peptides of diverse structures are efficiently S-acylated at the plasma membrane of mammalian cells. A variety of cysteine-containing, lipid-modified peptides are found to be S-acylated by cultured mammalian cells. The acylation reaction is highly specific for cysteinyl over serinyl residues and for lipid-modified peptides over hydrophilic peptid...