+ Site Statistics
+ Search Articles
+ PDF Full Text Service
How our service works
Request PDF Full Text
+ Follow Us
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on LinkedIn
+ Subscribe to Site Feeds
Most Shared
PDF Full Text
+ Translate
+ Recently Requested

Influence of nitrogen fertilizers and application date on the yield of some rice cultivars on the alluvial soil at Chirnogi



Influence of nitrogen fertilizers and application date on the yield of some rice cultivars on the alluvial soil at Chirnogi



Probleme de Agrofitotehnie Teoretica si Aplicata 7(1): 95-106



In field trials in 1980-82 on an alluvial soil, 0-200 kg N + 80 kg P2O5 + 60 kg K2O/ha were applied to 4 rice sown under water or in dry soil. 70% N + PK were incorporated by discing before sowing and the remaining 30% N was applied at tillering.

Please choose payment method:






(PDF emailed within 1 workday: $29.90)

Accession: 001617812

Download citation: RISBibTeXText


Related references

Experimental results on application of mineral and organic fertilizers to rice crops under the conditions of an alluvial soil at Chirnogi. Analele Institutului de Cercetari pentru Cereale si Plante Tehnice, Fundulea 54: 299-310, 1987

Investigations on the date of application of nitrogen fertilizers to winter cereals. II. Influence of the date of nitrogen application on the yield of rye varieties. Pamietnik Pulawski 47: 147-160, 1971

Investigations on the date of application of nitrogen fertilizers to winter cereals. I. Influence of the date of nitrogen application on the yield of winter wheat varieties. Pamietnik Pulawski 47: 131-146, 1971

The influence of date of stubble ploughing, and of doses and methods of nitrogen application on the yield of plants and some soil characteristics. I. Influence on the yield of crops. Roczniki Nauk Rolniczych 5(4): 487-504, 1969

The yield and technological qualities of rice cultivars depending on the rate and time of application of nitrogen fertilizers. Agrokhimiya (4): 43-51, 2008

Soil and fertilizer management. Effects of planting date and time of nitrogen application on rice yield response. International Rice Research Institute: Annual report for 1976: 246-250, 1977

The influence of date of straw matter ploughing under and doses and methods of nitrogen application on the yield of plants. II. Influence on some properties of the soil. 1969

Effect of irrigation intervals and methods of nitrogen application on yield of some rice cultivars under saline soil conditions. Egyptian Journal of Agricultural Research 82(1): 197-207, 2004

Influence of fertilizers and biocides application techniques on the soil microbes, nutrient uptake and yield of rice. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhana Patrika 3(1): 1-13, 1988

The influence of nitrogen and soil conditioners on the development and activity of the root and the yield of rice 2. the effects of nitrogen fertilizers on the activity and development of the root and rice yield. Research Reports of the Rural Development Administration 29(2 PLANT ENVIRON MYCOL FARM PROD UTIL): 1-11, 1987

The mobility and transformation of soil nitrogen and the relationships between soil and plant nitrogen and yield at different times following application of various nitrogen fertilizers to sweet corn. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 43(7): 1643-1652, 1992

The influence of nitrogen and soil conditioners on root development, root activity and yield of rice. 2. The effects of nitrogen fertilizers on activity and development of root and rice yield. Research Reports of the Rural Development Administration, Plant Environment, Mycology and Farm Products Utilization 29(2): 1-11, 1987

Agronomic studies on regional difference in growth and yield of rice in the Honam area. 2. The effect of nitrogen application and transplanting date on growth and yield in rice plant. Research Reports of the Rural Development Administration, Rice 32(1): 47-64, 1990

Agronomic studies on regional difference in growth and yield of rice in the honam area south korea 2. the effect of nitrogen application and transplanting date on growth and yield in rice plant. Research Reports of the Rural Development Administration 32(1 RICE): 47-64, 1990

Relative efficacy of some new urea based nitrogen fertilizers for growing wetland rice on a permeable alluvial soil. Journal of Agricultural Science 109(1): 27-32, 1987