EurekaMag.com logo
+ Site Statistics
References:
53,517,315
Abstracts:
29,339,501
+ Search Articles
+ Subscribe to Site Feeds
EurekaMag Most Shared ContentMost Shared
EurekaMag PDF Full Text ContentPDF Full Text
+ PDF Full Text
Request PDF Full TextRequest PDF Full Text
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter
Follow on Google+Follow on Google+
Follow on LinkedInFollow on LinkedIn

+ Translate

Effect of different levels of nitrogen and potassium in uptake of calcium magnesium and sulfur by the potato cultivar kufri badshah in sandy loam soil of bangalore india



Effect of different levels of nitrogen and potassium in uptake of calcium magnesium and sulfur by the potato cultivar kufri badshah in sandy loam soil of bangalore india



Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences 23(2): 203-207



A trial was conducted to assess the effect of different levels of N and K with constant level of P revealed that application of N and K increased the total uptake of Ca, Mg and S ranged from 29.41 to 44.69, 37.69 to 67.07 and 8.48 to 13.68 kg/ha respectively in different combinations of N and K. About 17 per cent of total Ca, 52 per cent of total Mg and 69 per cent total S were accumulated in tubers.

(PDF 0-2 workdays service: $29.90)

Accession: 007245363

Download citation: RISBibTeXText



Related references

Effect of different levels of N and K in uptake of Ca, Mg and S by the potato cv. Kufri Badshah in sandy loam soil of Bangalore. Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences 23(2): 203-207, 1989

Dry matter accumulation and nutrient uptake by potato cv. Kufri Badshah as affected by different levels of N and K in sandy loam soil. Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences 23(1): 65-70, 1989

Effect of different levels of nitrogen and potassium on the growth yield and quality of potato in sandy loam soil. Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences 22(4): 483-489, 1988

Effect of potassium and zinc application on dry matter production and nutrient uptake by potato cultivar kufri chandramukhi solanum tuberosum in an alluvial soil of uttar pradesh india. Plant & Soil 65(1): 141-148, 1982

Effect of levels and methods of potassium application on vegetative growth and yield of potato cv Kufri Badshah. Journal of the Indian Potato Association 22(3-4): 118-121, 1995 ( ), 1996

Effect of levels and methods of potassium application on vegetative growth and yield of potato cv. Kufri Badshah. Journal of the Indian Potato Association 22(3/4): 118-121, 1995

Effect of different levels and methods of nitrogen application on storage behaviour of potato cv. Kufri Badshah. Journal of the Indian Potato Association 21(1-2): 125-128, 1994

Response of Digitaria setivalva to nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and calcium on Ebini sandy loam, Guyana. 1. Effect on yield, tissue composition and nutrient uptake. Tropical Agriculture, Trinidad. 49: 2, 115-124, 1972

Response of digitaria setivalva m to nitrogen phosphorus potassium magnesium and calcium on ebini sandy loam guiana part 1 effect on yield tissue composition and nutrient uptake. Tropical Agriculture: 115-124, 1972

Response of Digitaria setivalva to nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and calcium on Ebini sandy loam, Guyana. II. Effect on some chemical properties and nutrient status of soil. Tropical Agriculture 50(3): 193-202, 1973

Response of digitaria setivalva to nitrogen phosphorus potassium magnesium and calcium on ebini sandy loam guyana part 2 effect on some chemical properties and nutrient status of the soil. Tropical Agriculture 50(3): 193-202, 1973

Response of potato to different levels of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium on sandy-loam soil of Hyderabad. Indian J. agric. Res, 38: 3, 577-84. Bibl. 14, 1968

Herbicidal control of weeds in potato cultivar kufri badshah. Pesticides (Bombay) 20(11): 55-56, 1986

Effect of fertilizers on phosphorus availability and exchangeable calcium, potassium, and magnesium in soil fertility plots on Hillsdale sandy loam. 1942

Mineral nutrition of potato plants. II. Dynamics of the content of calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur and chlorine in the top part, root and tuber of potato plants, Eba cultivar. Vedecke prace8(32): 29-42, 1980