+ Site Statistics
References:
52,654,530
Abstracts:
29,560,856
PMIDs:
28,072,755
+ Search Articles
+ Subscribe to Site Feeds
Most Shared
PDF Full Text
+ PDF Full Text
Request PDF Full Text
+ Follow Us
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on LinkedIn

+ Translate
+ Recently Requested

Experience with the use of rompun in various obstetrico gynecological surgery in bitches



Experience with the use of rompun in various obstetrico gynecological surgery in bitches



Veterinarski Arhiv 59(6): 347-350



With regard to the properties of the preparation Rompun - analgesia, muscular relaxation, sedation, its application in various obstetrico-gynecological operations in 59 bitches was investigated. The preparation was applied intramuscularly and its action started 10 to 15 minutes after application. Anesthesia lasted 35 to 45 minutes which sufficed for surgery. In 83.05% of the bitches examined the effect of Rompun during surgery was satisfactory. In the remaining 16.94% of animals, mostly those of a large-size breed, the narcosis proved inadequate, so that in 10.16% of the bitches the initial dose was increased and in 6.77% a 2% procaine was injected into the mesovarium.

(PDF emailed within 1 workday: $29.90)

Accession: 007330580

Download citation: RISBibTeXText



Related references

Progressive experience in the work of obstetrico-gynecological institutions of the RSFSR. Voprosy Okhrany Materinstva i Detstva 14(3): 77-80, 1969

Use of gamma oh in obstetrical practice and in obstetrico gynecological surgery. Annales de l'Anesthesiologie Francaise 7(2): 460, 1966

Segmental peridural and sacral epidural anesthesia in obstetrico-gynecological surgery. Clinical contribution. Minerva Anestesiologica 32(12): 725-727, 1966

The antiphlogistic treatment of unspecified infectious diseases of the female genitalia using Tanderil. Experience report from an obstetrico-gynecological clinic. Medizinische Monatsschrift 25(11): 521-523, 1971

Prevention of deep venous thrombosis in obstetrico-gynecologic surgery. Our experience with defibrotide. Minerva Ginecologica 41(5): 225-229, 1989

The use of perphenazine in several obstetrico-gynecological disorders. Minerva Medica 49(39, Suppl.): 2000-2004, 1958

The problem of obstetrico-gynecological integration. Anais Brasileiros de Ginecologia 50: 227-232, 1960

The use of perfusion urography in the obstetrico-gynecological field. Quaderni di Clinica Ostetrica E Ginecologica 24(2): 101-114, 1969

A new nitrofuran in the treatment of some obstetrico-gynecological diseases. Minerva Ginecologica 13: 551-555, 1961

Obstetrico-gynecological pathology and chromosomal anomalies. Minerva Ginecologica 13: 921-930, 1961

Pelvic arteriography in the obstetrico-gynecological field. Minerva Ginecologica 7(7): 279-295, 1955

Importance of ultrasound in some obstetrico gynecological situations. Ospedali Italiani Pediatria (e Specialita' Chirurgiche) 19(3): 568-576, 1984

Chromosome aberrations of obstetrico-gynecological interest. Minerva Ginecologica 26(2): 57-61, 1974

Activity of a new diuretic in diseases of obstetrico-gynecological interest. Minerva Medica 50(42): 1638-1645, 1959

On acute renal insufficiency in obstetrico-gynecological practice. Akusherstvo i Ginekologiia 39: 16-20, 1963