EurekaMag.com logo
+ Site Statistics
References:
47,893,527
Abstracts:
28,296,643
+ Search Articles
+ Subscribe to Site Feeds
EurekaMag Most Shared ContentMost Shared
EurekaMag PDF Full Text ContentPDF Full Text
+ PDF Full Text
Request PDF Full TextRequest PDF Full Text
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter
Follow on Google+Follow on Google+
Follow on LinkedInFollow on LinkedIn

+ Translate

Surgical treatment of lacrimal pathways


, : Surgical treatment of lacrimal pathways. Klinika Oczna 42(1A): 587-591



Accession: 027513305

Submit PDF Full Text: Here


Submit PDF Full Text

No spam - Every submission is manually reviewed

Due to poor quality, we do not accept files from Researchgate

Submitted PDF Full Texts will always be free for everyone
(We only charge for PDFs that we need to acquire)

Select a PDF file:
Close
Close

Related references

Bobrov, D.A.; Zhukov, S.K.; Slezkina, I.G., 2010: Application of the Ritleng intubation lacrimal system for the surgical treatment of combined lesions of lacrimal passages. A total of 46 patients suffering persistent lacrimation were available for examination. Chronic catarrhal dacryocystitis was diagnosed in 19 (41.3%) of them and chronic purulent dacryocystitis in the remaining 27 (58.7%). All the patients presente...

Xiang, N.; Liu, R.; Zhang, S.J.; Hu, W.K.; Zhan, X.Y.; Luo, B.; Ai, T., 2016: A comparative study of lacrimal magnetic resonance hydrography and lacrimal endoscopy examination in the diagnosis and treatment of lacrimal duct obstructive diseases. To evaluate the diagnostic value and treatment guidance of lacrimal magnetic resonance hydrography (LMRH) and lacrimal endoscopy examination in lacrimal duct obstruction. A retrospective analysis of clinical and imaging data of 59 patients with ep...

Missotten, L., 1976: Treatment of resistant congenital obstruction of the lacrimal pathways. Bulletin de la Societe Belge D'ophtalmologie: 661-664

Gonzalez, M.; Oliver, C.; Schomer, D.; Willoughby, B., 2014: Conjunctivodacryocystorhinostomy and lacrimal sinus diversion via sinopsys surgical lacrimal stent: cadaveric proof of concept. To determine the viability of lacrimal sinus diversion by using a novel Sinopsys Surgical Lacrimal Stent. Two disarticulated cadaveric heads were used in the laboratory. First, bilateral conjunctivodacryocystorhinostomies (CDCR) were performed by...

Adenis, J.P.; Catanzano, G.; Rammaert, B., 1983: Treatment of tumors of the internal angle of the eye with respect of the lacrimal ducts: a study of the surgical treatment of 26 cases. Bulletin des Societes D'ophtalmologie de France 83(10): 1221-1224

Xiao, C-wen.; Fan, X-qun.; Fu, Y.; Zhou, H-fang.; Lin, M.; Ji, J., 2008: Obstruction of lacrimal pathways in naso-orbital-ethmoid fractures and the relationship between lacrimal obstruction and fracture types. To analyze the incidence and pattern of lacrimal pathways obstruction after naso-orbital-ethmoid fractures (NOE), and to investigate the relationship between lacrimal obstruction and fracture types. One hundred and one patients with NOE fractures...

Yuksel, D.; Kosker, M.; Saribas, F.; Simsek, S., 2014: Surgical treatment of mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the lacrimal sac. We report successful management of a case with high-grade mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the lacrimal sac managed by aggressive soft tissue and bony resection with adjuvant radiotherapy. Case report. A 32-year-old man was referred to us with a two-ye...

Bobić Radovanović, A.; Latković, Z., 2003: Surgical treatment of lesions of the lacrimal caruncle. Each lesion which produces a prolong change of the volume of the caruncle necessitates surgical treatment, removal of the caruncle. Caruncular lesions are uncommon. During 15 years on the Institute for eye diseases in Belgrade authors have treated...

Veirs, E.R., 1950: Surgical treatment of lacrimal drainage system. Texas State Journal of Medicine 46(2): 111-113

Bernard, J.A., 1972: Surgical treatment of lacrimal duct obstructions. Archives D'ophtalmologie et Revue Generale D'ophtalmologie 32(2): 177-186